We would like to invite you to online-webinar “Defending interests in international arbitration courts – part 2. Mistakes of parties in international arbitration proceedings”
Webinar is scheduled to on Friday, April7, 2017, from 2 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. (Moscow time).
Organizer – Law group “Paradigma”.
Consultant+ company is information partner of event.
The event program:
Mistakes of the parties in international arbitration proceedings
- Neglecting of communications with arbitrators / defendant / plaintiff
- Omission on stage of preparing procedural documents for arbitral proceeding
- Mistake in procedure of arbitrator appointment
- Mistake in stage of witnesses preparation for court hearings
- Disloyal attitude to arbitrators
- Vocational incompetence in attorney behavior
- Inefficient using stage Document Production by Attorney
- Throw off the track” attorney’s strategy
- "All or nothing” approach
All business owners, companies’ shareholders, lawyers, all who need in assistance for effective commercial or corporate dispute resolutions, are welcome.
We are experienced in litigation support in Russian Arbitration courts and in courts of general jurisdiction, foreign courts and in International Commercial Arbitrationcourts about complex commercial and corporate disputes, bankruptcy (insolvency) cases, and also, about enforcement of International arbitrations and foreign courts.
Audience: Online-webinar has orientation for business representatives, which have hit a problems, like:
- debt enforcement from foreign companies, in Russia and in other countries;
- Disputes about export-import oriented contracts;
- Shareholders dispute resolution, and also between business partners;
- Enforcement of Russian and arbitral courts orders in foreign jurisdiction;
- Debtor assets tracing in foreign jurisdiction.
It will be an hour, full of the useful information, practical examples and on-line communication.
You may ask your questions beforehand to webinar authors and get some answers during the webinar. You should check-in if You wish to get unique expert opinion within a framework of event.
Participation is free (by preliminary registration).
For attending You should to pass preliminary check-in, by means of post an electronic letter (with your Full name, name of Your company, phone number) with remark: “enrollment in webinar”, on e-mail: email@example.com
You can’t pass check-in, if you are law firm representative.
Marat Hasanov - The partner of “Paradigma” law group. He has 15 years’ experience of law practice and litigation in hard tribunal disputes, which includes the disputes in foreign jurisdictions. Marat Ilfakovich specializes in corporate law and contract law, he is also highly skilled professional in obligor debt recovery and challenging of the transaction
Alexander Spak - The partner of “Paradigma” law group in London office. Alexander is qualified attorney in fields of law of England and Wales (LL.B (Hons), LL.M (Int. BL)). He was intended to barrister’s status from Middle Temple in 2008. He also received a law licenсe on practice to Solicitor’s status.He specializes in the areas of commercial, corporate law and international arbitration trials.