DEVELOPMENT OF COMPREHENSIVE PROGRAMMES FOR THE PROTECTION OF LARGE AND MEDIUM BUSINESSES IN RUSSIA AND ABROAD.
At a certain point in time, resolution of legal issues arising in the course of business will require the assistance of qualified professionals. To achieve this, the company needs to employ on its staff enough highly-qualified lawyers who have expertise in various areas of law. This is frequently neither commercially viable nor expedient because the complicated issues requiring solution may arise from time to time. Therefore today, more and more companies prefer the services of external counsel.
Work with external counsel may take the form of one-off requests or service by subscription, which involves comprehensive support of the company’s business on all matters of law arising in the course of its operations.
Under a subscription agreement, Paradigma offers a broad range of services, inter alia:
- oral and written advice on issues arising in the course of business
- legal audit of the company’s internal documents and contracts;
- issuance of legal opinions;
- representation before courts and governmental authorities;
- participation in negotiations when entering into contracts, and on issues arising in the course of performance of contracts;
- development of foundation documents;
- preparation of statements of claim, responses, complaints, claims and other documents;
- information support of the business.