5 760 HEARINGS WITH A SUCCESS RATE OF MORE THAN 94 %.
Paradigma’s main practice is representation of clients before Russian arbitrazh (commercial) courts and courts of general jurisdiction of various instances.
Whereas most of our client franchise is with medium and large business, the majority of disputes where our lawyers represent clients are resolved in arbitrazh courts. At the same time, we have accumulated a wealth of experience acting for our clients before courts of general jurisdiction, in particular, in disputes arising from surety agreements, loan agreements, employment contracts and other disputes arising from contracts with individuals who do not have an individual entrepreneur status.
Our professionals are also very experienced in representing clients before governmental authorities and local self-governance bodies, having participated in administrative procedures related to contesting legal acts and regulations, inter alia, in tax disputes.
Endeavouring to provide our clients with comprehensive support, Paradigma successfully collaborates with criminal law attorneys.
Our lawyers have frequently acted before arbitration tribunals and are experienced in out-of-court settlement procedures and mediation.
We support our clients through all stages of their business objective and also offer ongoing legal support assisting in optimal management decision making.
Here are the main categories of court cases where our professionals act on a regular basis:
- corporate disputes;
- debt recovery;
- disputes arising from commercial contracts;
- invalidation of transactions;
- recognition of title;
- recovery of property from illegal possession of other persons;
- contesting of actions (omissions) of governmental authorities;
- contesting of decisions of tax authorities;
- disputes regarding return from the state budget of moneys debited unconditionally in breach of requirements of the law;
- insolvency (bankruptcy) proceedings etc.