MORE THAN 187 SUCCESSFUL LITIGATIONS IN THE AREA.
A security is a document drafted in the required form and, subject to the mandatory details, evidencing pecuniary rights that may only be exercised or transferred upon presentation of such document.
Securities can be divided into 2 main categories: issued securities and non-issued securities.
Conflicts arising from securities and rights thereto, are in the competence of both arbitrazh courts and courts of general jurisdiction depending on the subject of conflict. Such conflicts are: recognition of title to securities by virtue of inheritance, registrar’s duty to make an entry in the securities register, recovery of dividend, as well as conflicts arising from securities issuance.
Our practice in this area was based on court judgements that had shaped the application of law on the negotiation of bills of exchange in the Russian Federation. Our track record is more than 187 successful litigations in the area.
«Paradigma will be able to offer the following services:
- preparation of documents required for additional share issuance;
- preparation of share purchase agreements, transfer orders;
- representation of the client’s interests in negotiations with third parties, transaction support;
- legal due diligence of the documentation and contracts;
- representation of the client’s interests in claims seeking to recover the principal and interest under bills of exchange, bonds and other matters.